1. Fill out the form below to schedule your steel recycling service.
2. Confirm the date for your steel recycling service.
Steel Recycling – Steel is a modified form of iron. We accept all types of steel for recycling.
More About Steel Recycling – Steel is the most recycled metal. More tons of steel are recycled annually than electronics, paper, plastic, aluminum, and glass combined. Steel scrap is an essential raw material in making new steel. Each year millions of tons of steel are collected through our recycling programs to be consumed by steelmaking furnaces in the United States. The use of steel scrap to make new steel keeps our landfills clean, conserves energy, reduces emissions and conserves natural resources.
- Steel cans, watches, knives, guns
- Cars, railroad tracks, bridges
- Washing/drying machines, water heaters, air conditioners, refrigerators
- Construction materials
- Pipes, beams, wires
- Emerging sources of steel scrap, such as
- Electronics, steel aerosol cans, used oil filters, other previously untapped sources of steel scrap
Recycling steel helps prevent pollution and reduces the mining of raw materials. Please contact us when you need steel recycling.