1. Fill out the form below to learn more about metal recyclers.
2. Confirm the date for your metal recycling service.
Metal Recyclers – Metal encompasses many different types of chemical elements, including aluminum, brass, iron, gold, silver, copper, steel, and many more. Metal is used for everything from soda cans to kitchen appliances, automobiles, building construction materials, and airplanes. We accept all types of metal for recycling.
Why Recycle Metal? – Metal recyclers located in the U.S. are dedicated to transforming end-of-life products and scrap metal into new commodity grade materials. Recycling is one of the world’s first green industries. Recycling metal will:
- Help drive the economy by converting used metal goods into new products
- Create and support jobs that have a positive impact on the environment
- Scrap recycling facilities are located in every state throughout the country, in both urban and rural communities, because the people and businesses that supply metal to recyclers, processors and brokers are located in every part of the country.
Recycling metal helps prevent pollution and reduces the mining of raw materials. Please contact us when you need metal recycling.