1. Fill out the form below to schedule your lead recycling services.
2. Confirm the date for your lead recycling services.
- Car batteries
- Scuba diving belts
- Lead bricks
- Ballasts of sailboats
- Roofing and gutters
- Lead sheets
- Tennis rackets
- Stain glass windows
- Over half of the lead produced and used worldwide each year is made of recycled metal
- Lead is a naturally occurring element
- This means the quality of recycled lead = the quality of newly mined lead
- Dwindling supplies & increased demand
- Lead consumption, along with demand, continues to increase annually
- Scientists estimate that resources will be depleted within 42 years or sooner
- Unmanaged lead can poison plants and water sources
- Lead poisoning causes many types of hazardous health problems and can even be deadly
Recycling lead helps prevent pollution and reduces the mining of raw materials. Please contact us when you need lead recycling.