1. Fill out the form below to schedule your Iron Recycling services.
2. Confirm the date for your Iron Recycling services.
Iron Recycling – Iron is the fourth most common metal found in the earth and the sixth most common in the Universe. We accept all types of iron for recycling.
Why Recycle Iron?
- The energy saved by recycling reduces the annual energy consumption of the industry by about 75%, which is enough to power 18 million homes for one year.
- Companies are now using iron scrap to purify water
- Iron is used to detox industrial waste water and convert it into safe, potable water
Types of Iron – We accept all types of iron for recycling, including:
- Old automobiles
- Cast iron (kitchen pipes, cookware, etc.)
- Construction sites
- Household appliances
Recycling iron helps prevent pollution and reduces the mining of raw materials. Please contact us when you need iron recycling.